Friday, October 5, 2007

Day 30 to 32

Ahhh....New Hampshire. Five years of great memories made here! And when I moved, I left a bunch their physical manifestations behind. Art portfolios, tons of memorabilia from my teen years and beyond, surfboards, skateboards, snowboards, etc. Decades old stories played out again as I thumbed over each object. I thought them over....and well, honestly, the stories weren't that great. What didn't get thrown away, got given away, and the rest goes in the van with me. I've wanted to deal with this loose end for years. Ahhh! Satisfaction!

After I got my junk taken care of it was time to hit the Deerfield Fair! Yep, an honest to goodness county fair chock full of pigs, sheep , oxen, draft horses, acrobats, cotton candy, farm equipment, bandannas, carnival rides and fried anything on a stick. Some humans were there to, but it was hard to tell them from the animals in many ways. There was so much to see I'm going to have to do a separate post on the fair itself.

I managed to visit my old friends Jenny and Jared who since my last encounter have purchased a house , had another baby and made quite a nice life for themselves! Time moves fast....for sure! Four years under the bridge and yet not a day had passed. That's what makes great friends.

It was really nice to reconnect with everyone. It had been too long.


Yes. These were mine.


Duh...it's the holy family. They made me do it. 1978




BIGFOOT at monster truck show. 1983




Heartbreak 1992. Katrin.Die Deutsche Frau.

Not Jesus..Jim.. from a College ID photo. $20 in Korea .Oil on canvas.




I like trains. These were pretty old.

No comments: