Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 37 to 40

The ferry ride from Yarmouth, NS to Portland, Maine although pricey, was totally worth it. It's a super fast and stable craft with plenty of legroom and decent drink prices. The ferry dumped me off around 11pm and I parked for the night in Portland. The next day I headed south to Ogunquit. The sun was out and the weather unseasonably fine. Nearly seventy eight degrees! There was a little swell in the water and I found some really fun longboard waves at the river mouth. I surfed alone for two hours...Ate two or three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches then surfed some more. Damn, I needed that! This was a real treat since I hit bottom up in Nova Scotia. Also, a nice primer for surfing back home next week! I can't wait to get home...








No comments: