Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 12

It was in the 3o's when I woke up in my sleeping bag. Frost on the windows and snow up on the Big Horn peaks just outside of Sheridan , WY. John who managed the tire shop, showed up to work to find me waitng for him. He was a great guy who was originally from Humbolt County . He took me in early had me back on the road five minutes after the place opened! I was stoked and really ready to make time. I had a lot of driving ahead of me plus I had to see Mt. Rushmore, Deadwood, Sturgis, and the Badlands.....could I make it to Minnesota? Heck Yeah......by 2AM.



Here the Antelope play.

Deadwood


Crazy Woman Creek...Hmmm ....a date?

Mt. Rushmore


1 comment:

Jared OC said...

The editing on that video is excellent. Not sure if comedic timing via jump cuts is properly appreciated, but count me among those who dig it.