Thursday, September 6, 2007

DAY 5

Woke up late again. I must have needed it. Figured out the ferry schedule to Vancouver Island...which basically told me I had to get to Anacortes ferry terminal tonight in order to catch 8:15AM ferry without a reservation. Drove to Bellevue to meet my old pal Marcus from NH and check out Mike's workplace. I hadn't seen Marcus in 5 years and it didn't seem like a day had passed although things are definitely different. For example...he now has a wife and a dog and is in Seattle. I had to stop by Mike's workplace because aside from hearing about it (the interior is basicaly that of the sub from 2000 leagues uner the sea) I knew a place that developed the most popular video games would have a killer green room. It did and I filled up for the trip to British Colombia


this is two...yes that's his name. One didn't see the car coming. How sad.

mike with the snacks

marcus

late night drive to anacortes ferry. not into it.

1 comment:

Christopher B said...

Wow! Marcus. Blast from the past. I'm glad you set this page up. It's nice to keep tabs on your adventure.

And san francisco just isn't the same when you're not there.
-bru