Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day 16

Fall arrived at the farm this morning. Word around town was a frost was coming tomorrow....the tomatoes had to come in. After a lazy morning , coffee and oatmeal (with home made apple sauce. YUM.)...we headed outside. David chewed away at his table in hopes of finishing it by today and I plucked tomatoes from the vines. Lunch was meat and local brew. I plopped down in the solarium and warmed my bones. This fly that had been annoying me met his fate by my swift hand...then lunch continued peacefully. Later, I took some time to shoot photos of some other stuff on the property. The grapes were sweet, the junper berries were out, and I found a couple of burrs on my jacket after trompsing through the brush. I'm getting tuned in to the country again and it's a great feeling.


















No comments: